OpenOffice.org CD- the New Office Software Solution
Before you purchase Microsoft® Office, please consider this office suite.
30-day Money Back Guarantee
Notice: We are liquidating inventory and having a FIRE SALE!! To
make up for sins in the past, we are giving away our ENTIRE INVENTORY
to the NEXT PERSON to contact us!!! That's over 100 OpenOffice.org
CDs, we only ask $35. Bascially the next person to email us can have all
our inventory and sell them at whatever price they desire,
we have sold them for over $20 before. Reason: we suck at running a
is the new award-winning
home and office solution which contains a word processor and spreadsheet application. It can read, edit,
- Microsoft® Word files (.doc)
- Microsoft® Excel files (.xls)
- Microsoft® Powerpoint files (.ppt)
Ask A Question
This software is great for:
Why pay for Microsoft Access if you don't use it?
- new computers (which may have only come with Microsoft Works)
- home computers where you don't need to use databases
OpenOffice.org is a project sponsored by Sun Microsystems.
- Read, edit, and save Word , Excel , Powerpoint files.
- Create PDF files in one click.
- Create Flash files of your presentations and drawings.
- Support other languages with an easy online dictionary installer.
- Create colored text in documents.
- Use any of the fonts that you are already using.
- Autocorrect or catch spelling mistakes as you type. (Or spellcheck afterwards, if you prefer.)
- Create charts and graphs to better represent your data.
- Microsoft Windows® 98, ME, NT (Service Pack 6 or higher), 2000 or XP
- Pentium compatible PC
- 64 MB RAM
- 250 MB available hard disk space